In the region, the North Anatolian Fault (QAF) continues westward, bordering the Gulf of Izmit to the south. North Anatolian Fault, a large area in the Marmara region 17.08.1999 Ms: 7.4
WHAT IS ACTIVE TECTONICS?
In the region, the North Anatolian Fault (QAF) continues westward, bordering the Gulf of Izmit to the south. The North Anatolian fault formed an earthquake with a focal depth of 18 km at 17.08.1999 Ms:7.4 in a large area in the Marmara region. Izmit region of Turkey 1. it is an earthquake zone and is on an active tectonic line.
This fault, which is a right-sided fault with a direct pulse and which covers the region with a D-B direction approximately throughout the western Anatolia region, has formed a significant surface fracture that is observed on the surface. The fracture made a right lateral displacement of approximately 4.5 m in the Western Wall of the Gölcük Navy and provided a displacement of 5.00 m in the same geometry in Arifiye. This earthquake created a zone-shaped surface fracture in the region, causing significant damage and loss of life, especially in areas that differ in their ground behavior.
WHAT IS THE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF EXISTING STRUCTURES? HOW IS IT DONE?
Performance analysis (technical report, static account report, earthquake test, building test, Structure Analysis, Building robustness test) related tasks are listed below.
All works will be documented by photo and video. As a result of performance analysis, if the structure recovers enough performance, no problem. But if the structure does not recover, the process of making a strengthening project begins.
Works to be done include:;
Technical discovery by civil engineer to be observed;
– visible damage detection
- Ground survey data report. Geology and / or geophysical engineer
- Measurement of seismic refraction
- Seismic masw VS30 measurement
- Evaluation of seismic measurements taken. To find dynamic elastic parameters to be used by civil engineer in static and dynamic calculations of ground
- Preparation of soil survey report. The report will contain seismic data, photographs, geologic–geophysical data.
- Concrete and reinforcement status. It is made by authorized concrete iron laboratories.
- Concrete coring and laboratory tests
- Schmitt taking attractive measure
- Determining the diameter of the non-destructive reinforcement with Ferro scan
- Determination of the condition of the equipment by stripping the column
- Determination of equipment intervals by means of equipment detection device
- Static calculus civil engineering
- Copy of static relay blueprint to be taken from the municipality by the owner
- Creation of a 3D model of the structure’s bearing carcass/system
- Determination of the current loads of the structure and its effect on the structure
- Effect of earthquake loads in light of data from soil survey
- Determination of earthquake performance in accordance with current earthquake regulations
- Reporting the specified performance status to you